Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Cure for Depression?

Nothing like watching some videos on Vietnam with Padre to help your depression.

James Bond.... something- was a POW for 8 years. Yes, Readers, 8 years. His wife  was seriously as smart and helped him get out as he was.

But seriously, watching what he had to endure, i.e. : The Ropes until they would say: "I submit." Wow. I can't imagine.

Then I got the briefing of J's scrimmages today, Readers. I tell what- there is some comedy coming out of this season for sure- I don't know if it is J's spin on the re-telling but he had me crying tears of laughter so hard and it was of my own kid being shook like a rag doll before # HE WILL CHASE U DOWN- ripped his shirt off and then chucked him to the sidelines.

Oh, boy. This year is going to be a doozy. Keep dropping in, folks! There are some seriously funny stories to be coming. I guess I will have to wait for J. to squezze everything outta summer before he takes time off to take photos for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive