Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rizz, Grass!


"The spring has sprung, the grass is rizz. I wonder where them birdies is?"
A.A. Milne




Ahhh... how could you look at that sweet thing and not Spring? But this is Idaho. And right now, ya gotta fake it. So here's my best.


Look! Peter Rabbit was kind enough to lend us his little coat to hang on a peg in my room just for the occassion!! I can't promise you will ever get it back, Petey. But I do promise to find new buttons for the lost ones. Replacing the tabby cat with you, eating a carrot.






Joel's winter wonderland were replaced with some cute cottages that Madre bought somewhere..




Some more fakery of flowers adds a nice center piece on the kitchen table. The leaves just need dusting.....

Thanks to Susan Branch's blog and some prednison, I got the idea and had the time late one sleepless night, to cut out tulips and spell 'Spring'  and string it on some yarn for a banner across the window. It was a welcome Jaden home to Spring Break activity! (he didn't notice it spelled spring)

And why all this effort? Why the attempts to bring the Leprauchan green onto the scene here in IF?




Because outside my window, there is still this:




Blog Archive