Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Blog You MUST Vist Daily

I can not emphasize this site enough: Susanbranch.com

She is an artist whose work was first published in one of my fav. magazines from years ago: Country Living Magazine. She also is a wonderful cook. She made stickers, books, recipe books, journals. She still does. And they are so beautiful. But her art is on her blog. It is so peaceful to read and look at her home on Martha's Vineyard.

She is getting ready for her garden and it makes me so happy to see! I don't know how this year's garden will go... But just seeing hers is comforting enough!

Please go there. I spend some of my most treasured moments dreaming on those pages. REad about the legendary woman, Ms. Luce on an upper tab on the main page about Martha's Vineyard. It's heartwrenching and inspiring!

Treat yourself to Susan's talents! You will be hooked!


Blog Archive