Thursday, February 10, 2011

Soggy Sock and Teachers that See Potential

Sometimes I have to wait to get the gumption up to go tackle the dishes.

Wearing some socks as I usually do I walked through the kitchen, picked up the dishes off the table and walked right into a puddle of water in front of the sink.

The fridge sometimes spits out ice cubes to aggravate me. They thaw and I usually walk right into them. Like the books from the library, the cubes like to lodge in the shoot, wait till someone walks away, then shoot out onto the floor.

When I informed Padre of the fridge glitch, he told me to wear shoes.

Instead, I sat down and looked through the packet of papers that J brought home.
His teacher he informed me is just his "style."

"She can be rough and tough. But she sure is funny."

The other day he came and told me he couldn't wait until those things came home with the grades one them- 'Report cards?' I asked.

"yeh, those. I can't wait to see all threes!"

He has been really trying to get his his hand writing cleaned up. But, unfortunately, his teacher is still insisting that he sit his p's on the line. Make his 5's stop looking like sickly b's with hats.

HIm coming home to see his handwriting grade is going to be worse than stepping in the ice cube puddle.

Hopefully he will still think she is the best subject in school and appreciate her rough and tough style. Cause I am not looking forward to being the bearer of bad news. Or isisting on more handwriting exercises.

But like most things, you gotta get passed the everday puddles and dive into the dishes.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive