Saturday, June 6, 2015

They Want Me!





(tmooz.com for the pic. uh-oh. Call centers even off shore will be replaced by faceless aliens)


My phone lines have been lighting up, Reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could only assume it was the "web presence" I established so many years ago that I have publishers convinced I will write, edit (after obtaining my 5th college degree) bind and print my own books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


mootee.typepad.com has a picture of a call center. We get so many calls here we hired out help.)


(the hind.com  call center


Kidding I only have an Associates in Fam. Science and am a smidge away from a BA. in whatever
but I was a Broker at one time. Now I just mainly write for you guys. For free.

Actually, the phone has been lighting up. Not for me but for J. ?

nnnuh, nnuhh. (that's how my cell sounds- gone are the ring ring days)

ME: Hello?

J's Friend: "Hey, can J. hang out?"

ME: "Sorry, he is busy mowing the lawn. After that he has to clean out the fire place, wash the dishes, then make a dress for me to go to the ball. "

Kidding. He does have to mow. And then he can head over to Sno Shack.



NO SHINANIGANS this summer, Boys!
P.S. I love you.
 
P.P.S. Glad you graduated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive