Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Babies


The Babies can be overlooked for only so long on the blog! It is time to upload!

The little whittler, below, is the first. But I am starting with my journal. Because when I finally get to it, and record my thoughts:



Susan Branch stickers sprinkled amongst them, then I feel lighter.


When I finally get out and sit in this place or water my garden:
(I swear I put in three rows!)

or maybe sit among the weeds (and peas) over here:


 I feel quieter.


A bird's eye view of some raspberries will mean a trip to Reed's Dairy for

Half and Half

some Sugar- a generous heaping- 


And who can resist rocking in Padre's chair while a little scout whittles away a piece of
dove soap??
 
 
And makes a feather?
 
Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive