Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scaredy Cats



My neighbor's (the ones that like to decorate for Halloween) put up an Autopsy Table. So the other night I thought I should take some pics of it in the dark. I asked Jaden and he hesitated. "oh, come on, you aren't scared are you?"

I grabbed the Playmate cooler that Dad keeps the little digital camera in and started to walk up the street. J joined me, not the least bit scared.

As soon as I started to snap pics, a dog barked. I thought it was the little pooch across the street. Knowing the dog, I wasn't too afraid. I just turned back around and tried to catch one last pic. Suddenly a dog nipped my pant leg by my ankle.

I jumped out of my skin and turned to see a strange pug nosed dog and his twin on his heels. Swinging around we stomped and kicked and shouted at the duo and hauled off down the street toward home landing on the porch steps out of breath and making it indoors at break neck speed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive