Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rockisize

Jaden is a pretty good singer and one day his Aunt Abby asked him to romanticize him with Keith Erban's 'I Wanna Kiss A Girl.' He asked: "You don't want to be 'Rockisized'?"

Today he and I rocked Kade to sleep by taking him on a walk. The stroller over the uneven sidewalk lulls the little guy to sleep. the help of his little thumb doesn't hurt either. He sucks his thumb just like his mom used to.. so cute.

I am feeling a bit defeated with the kids I help. A talk with my Aunt who teaches that age group helped. She said that it is Glacier Progress. That sunk in slow as I drove across town to the flag football game. Being a parent and helping kids learn is just that. The increments are so small but they do carve themselves out and make lasting impression. patience. I need mroe of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive