Saturday, December 6, 2014

Thanksgiving Vacation Fail

 
 
 
(I will talk about this picture at the bottom of this post)
 
Actually, the meal itself and baby sister's first T-day went off rather well.
BUT I have to thank, "FEVER",  for making 3, no 4 days absolutely lovely!!
Just a minute I need to research something.

K- I am back. Where was I? Oh, the fever. Sinus infections and antibiotics not working and projects not gotten to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I allowed J. to quite wearing his hazmat suit around once the entero and ebola left the news, then BOOM ! sick kid.

There we were enjoying a book and all the sudden I feel waves of heat emanating off J. like waves of heat of something hot and they recorded it and I saw it on TV somewhere, sometime in my life.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I pulled out all the stops. Ibuprofen.
After four hours he was still complaining of the headache and so Tylenol.

Should have been a one day deal right? WRongo. I had to step it up and take care of laundry and cleainging before it was ****************
 
 
 
I had to stop there, Readers. J. had to deal with an asthma flare and it has not been fun.
The cards up yonder have a little story to them.
 
I am out of cards- well, I do have some but they are these cheap ones I got after Christmas last year with a bunch of bears in a tree. I don't know what I was thinking.
 
This year I did look at the discounted ones but was willing to get a decent, non- teddy bear in your tree, Christmas Card.
 
Only ONE box of cards had the name: 'God', or 'Christ' on them. And guess what? They were least expensive. I hope that Black Friday meant everyone got theirs already.
 
If not, kinda sad, eh?
And they are a nicely made cards.... Maybe Black Friday wiped them out! Gotta think positive!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive