Thursday, November 15, 2012

Computer Crash!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! A virus hit my laptop!

This post had to be stealthily placed on Padre's computer.

He is afraid I will pass on the germ!

No worries...

I'm sure if I'm hit with a great post idea- it will reach you, reader!

Until then tell me what you are reading.

J. and I finished Because of Winn Dixie by Kate DiCamillo.

I re-read some parts of McCullough's John Adams and can't empasize it enough.

The series is great, but the book....

John urged even his grandkids to keep journals. Without the massive amounts of correspondence between Abigail and himself, along with other family members and friends, we wouldn't have
the history we have today!

As McCullough says: "We can never know enough about these people!"

Write!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive