Sunday, March 7, 2010

Man Eating Rabid Girl


Pillow talk tonight consisted of Jaden inquiring into the female mind. Why we do the things we do. Like why "Mikelle" at school will ask to borrow his glue, then when she is finished, throw it at him.

"When I borrow hers, I put it back on her desk." he said perplexed.

"She does that because she likes you."

"Well, at recess she pushed me in the snow and pushed my head into it."

"ouch. but I still think she likes you."

"Then why doesn't she say so? Or when I ask her she says no?"

"Girls do that. They just like to tease and get you to respond to their teasing. Because they are too embarrased to admit it."

"She's like a man eating rabid Girl."

"Rabid Squirrel?"

"No, Rabid Girl"

"What does that mean?" I peered at him.

"Like on Over the Hedge- the squirrel loves the cookies and pretends he is rabid to get the girl scout cookies."

"Ah, yes."

"Try being nice to her. Tell her something nice at school."

"No way. Girls are gross."

"Goodnight, cookie."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive