Friday, August 27, 2010

MILLION $ RED


Well, I have complained about one of the drawbacks to handwashing dishes and that was flimsy nails. So with the help of a tonsillectomy (this just made it so I couldn't get around much) I turned to Sally Hansens Hard as Nails in Red.

You can't go wrong with red.

But even red chips on flimsy nails. (Especially when you are mastering the art of bike tire changing due to the Snake River Jam Fest. Always be prepared with a Patch Kit and Pump!! )



LUckily, my flowers bloomed beautifully to keep my bedside enjoyable as I've looked at catalogs and cut out everything I picture ought to be in my life, placed them in a box and forgot that I needed them!

Thankfully Tech Deck has brought the skate park home to us, rather than having to load the bikes, scooters, etc.to the park. (But I don't recall bringing Barbie to HS like some of the boys do with their BMX trix bikes, etc.)


Young boys and older boys can entertain themselves like we young girls did with Barbies. Except boys can't just "pretend" skate. It is exactly like at the skate park... "Mom, (or when they are older its their girl) watch this. Watch how I can do a 180, use your typewriter has a twinkie and then grind down the keys....."

That made me see RED.





But, hey, it's that time of year: American Football. Forget the manicures ladies, and hit the sidelines to cheer your guy on cause they always do better with an audience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive