Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Magical World



Instead of shoveling sidewalks J shoveled the lawn!



Calvin and Hobbes inspired snow forts.





Jaden came in from playing outside in the snow. He needed his hair dried, new socks, and a bath room break. And dry mittens.

As I put on his boots I noticed they were a little ripe. Better clean them. So tonight I piled the coat, two pairs of gloves, hat, scarf next to the heating vent. Stuffed newspaper in whatever I could to absorb the moisture. An idea Martha S inspired. .. Then I took the liners of his boots down stairs to the laundry. As the water fill the drum I read the tag inside on how to wash them. Found out they were made of Recyclable Polyester. Well no wonder I thought! That stuff lasts forever and they've recycled it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive